9 jan 2010

Week 2 of the Art Journal Caravan


There is a new weekly parcel at scrapbookgraphics for the people who love the Art Journal Caravan:

image is linked to the store!


This is my weekly journal page for the second week. I absolutely LOVE Geninne's art blog and her style and used the birdie from her blog on this page.

image is linked!

credits:
main background, blue ephemera, paint splatter, calender tags, weekly brushes, painted clockparts, doodled wings, accept wordart from Parcel #2 by Tangie Baxter/Amanda Sexton
ace card from Steamertrunk by Tangie Baxter/Amanda Sexton
pink ATC background, bird quote from Merry Birdie ATC by Tangie Baxter

bird from Geninne's blog (http://blogdelanine.blogspot.com/)

I am planning on printing this out and add some real elements and use it to show what I've done, achieved or learned.. or just a good quote or something. Will have to see.


I noticed how I always wanted to scrap for others, but how good I feel to finally start documenting for myself too. I always felt a little selffish (I have NO idea why, but I did) and I think I am going to LOVE this journal SO much when I look back at it in 1, 5, 10, 20 years. I think it will be a good lessonbook/treasure for others too.

It is SO good to feel this way, I am much more relaxed already, I can't believe how this Journey is making me feel so much better about who I am.


journaling: And make the best of it. I can only control a small part, so I have to let go and enjoy more. Love life.
size: 8x8


More to show tomorrow!


Mendy

1 opmerking: