4 jan 2010

Brag Monday

I am browsing the Graphics Fairy blog for a while now and am saving all the amazing free art to my special file on my computer with so much love. I can't wait to use ALL of these mages, for now I used the beautiful ballerina image for my Art Journal page.



I had so much fun making this page. I first extracted the silhouette from the ballerina card you can find here:


image is linked!

When cut out I copied the cutout and painted it all black to use it as a mask for my other cliparts. I loved the winged hour glass and the Minuet card and it fits so perfect with what I want to tell/show in this card.
links:
So I am linking this post to The Graphics Fairy blog for the brag monday, you should check it out for sure! On my way to check out all the other art for the brag monday!
Mendy

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so charming and pretty - I am loving silhouette work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a really wonderful use of this ballerina! I love how you did this, really!! Good art journal page too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Mendy,
    Love, love, love this!! You did a fantastic job making the ballerina into a silhouette, it's so crisp and clean! I'm really into ballerinas right now, I'm working on cleaning up a number of ballerina images to share on my blog soon. Thanks so much for playing along today for "Brag Monday".

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your art piece is so creative!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow you did a fabulous job...it's stunning. I love all the layers and different prints you used. So pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the ballerina collage. Thi is so lovely.
    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This ballerina is just amazing. I love what you have done with the images. Petra.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love this collage, and Karen is featuring this today. I just wanted to stop back and say how beautiful this collage is, and so nice to meet a kindred spirit.
    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. If I send you my address will you send me the ballerina? She's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen