4 jan 2010

The first week..

The first week just started friday with the new information and some INCREDIBLE inspiration.

First we are choosing a word for the year. My word wil be LIFE. I will add some journaling to it, but probably on a seperate paper or tag. I wrote the following: One little word for 2010; life. To enjoy life, to respect life, to treasure life, to live life. The moment to forget, forgive, let go and enjoy.

It will be a hard road for sure, but I am so super excited and can't wait to go hybrid with my digital pages. For now, this is my 100% digital page.



image is linked!

credits:

Tangie Baxter/Amanda Sexton at scrapbookgraphics.com

backgroundlayers from Steamertrunk collages

ace card from Steamertrunk elements

stamped diecut, paintsplatter, no1 card from Parcel #1

winged hour glass, life stamp, minuet card, ballerina from The Vintage Fairy blog

(she got AMAZING free vintage elements on her blog)


My second page is for the challenge to use the word believe in one of the ways you want.

This was kinda hard for me, I have a very hard time to believe in myself and what I can achieve. i had a lot of good feelings while making this so it turned out pretty good emotionally. I love how the card turned out.

image is linked!

credits:

Tangie Baxter/Amanda Sexton at scrapbookgraphics.com

backgroundpaper from Steamertrunk

woman, believe wordart, renewal tag from Parcel #1

butterflies from artist sheet 992

SherrieJD at scrapartist:

blue bird, tag and ribbon from JunkYard



Thats it for now! Will update more pages soon.

Mendy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten