10 jan 2010

Choices.. it's all about choices.

Isn't that so very true? It is all about choices in life. I had to create something about not always having to choose the perfect thing. It's ok as long as you stand behind what you choose.

image is linked!

credits:

accept wordart, accept quote from Parcel #2 by Tangie Baxter
color wheel card, crown, paint splatter, red fish from journal anthologie by Tangie Baxter
background paper made from red journalbox paper from Red all over ATC by Tangie Baxter/SherrieJD
script card, davinci lady, tags, labels, hands from brown sugar ATC by Tangie Baxter/SherrieJD
dress form, bird cage, hand, bird, body from the Ultimate Art doll Collection by Tangie BAxter/SherrieJD
at scrapbookgraphics.com

rose from Cows in the Corn
mini chef from Cordial Thanks
strawberry from collage sheet Kitschy kitchen
by SherrieJD at scrapartist

alpha from Messy Foamy stamps by Traci Reed


I think this second week on the Journal caravan is helping me to finally get some things about the choices I make. I absolutely loved making this collage feeling page. It was hard at first because I am not good at doing unorganized, but pretty happy how it turned out!

Off to do some new art journaling!

Thank you for your comments, they are very appreciated.

Mendy

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Mendy,
    This is so gorgeous!!!
    I wanted to pop over and let you know that I'll be bragging about you tomorrow on my blog! I'll be featuring your beautiful ballerina piece on my "Brag Monday" post tomorrow.

    Have a great week,
    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Choices, OMG how can one choose which collage that you create to be your favorite? I was just browsing your blog and all that I can say is WOW. You create the most beautiful collages.

    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen